Pilates Mind and Body
"In ten sessions you'll feel different, in twenty sessions you'll look different, and in thirty sessions you'll have a new body". Joseph Pilates
Pilates is a total mind-body workout. In my classes I incorporate the six Pilates Principles - Breathe, Centre, Control, Alignment, Focus and Flow into all movements - in order for you to achieve greater flexibility, strength and stability. During my classes you will move in all directions, ensuring that your whole body is attended to with purpose and precision.
Pilates has vast rehabilitative benefits, helping to reduce pain, improve movement and posture, and recover from injury. But it isn’t just for those seeking a remedial outcome - elite athletes practice Pilates to condition the body, increase body awareness and prevent injury.
My classes cater for everyone, whatever your age, gender or ability.
My classes are kept to a maximum of 12 clients so I can give you individual attention throughout.
What is Pilates good for?
- Preventing back pain or alleviating existing pain
- Reducing stiffness and improving mobility
- Eliminating stress and tension, both in the mind and body
- Building functional strength
- Developing core stability
- Improving balance and coordination
- Rehabilitating from injury
- The list goes on....
Everyone can benefit from Pilates!